If you need to spread dairy effluent over a large area with a controlled application rate, the Nevada Fertigator™ is an excellent affordable option. Simple, low-cost and easy to move, they can also be used in conjunction with travelling irrigation systems, utilising one or several on both flat land and steeper areas. Risk of run-off, ponding and groundwater contamination is avoided because of the low application rates. Manufactured in New Zealand, especially for New Zealand farming conditions, with reputable components such as a metal gun, rather than plastic, to ensure reliable performance for years to come.
Increase your pasture production by capitalizing on your farms available resources with the new Williams Greenback Spider Travelling Irrigator. A new simple speed change procedure with a choice of five travel speeds allows greater control of effluent application depths (minimum of 5mm) thus allowing greater control of soil absorption rates optimizing the benefits of the natural fertilizer.
- Application depth 5mm through 13mm nozzles @360 litres per minute @ 40 psi
- 5 travel speeds
The Hi-Tech Travelling Raingun is a revolutionary new product that will change the way farmers irrigate their farms. Not only can it achieve low application depths and rates, but it can also spread over large distances. What’s more, with no long boom arms to deal with they are easy to move around and set up
- Minimum application depth: 1mm
- Minimum application rate: 4.2mm per hour
- Wetted width: 46m to 96m
- Travel distance: up to 400m
- Travel speeds: 1 to 7.5m per minute
- Minimum PSI: 40
- Maximum PSI: 120
Need to spread your Dairy Effluent over a large area with a low application rate?
Straight from your pond or sump, sometimes with no need to separate the solids, getting allof the nutrients onto your grass; the Hi-Tech Uni Sprinkler can be used alongside your irrigator using your existing system and hoses. The Hi-Tech Uni Sprinkler is a well proven and versatile sprinkler that is simple to use and fits easily into existing irrigation systems that utilise travelling irrigators. This system allows farmers to have a low application rate irrigation option.It also provides the ability to irrigate paddocks that are not suitable for a travelling irrigator. Simple to set up and move, making complete paddock coverage easier to achieve.
- 4mm – 4.3mm/hr application rate
- 9mm nozzle size minimises the chance of blockages
- Jet length of 15m-24m giving typical coverage from 700m² to 1800m² depending on pressure
- Proven simple design
- Application depths of 3mm - 25mm and rates below 10mm per hour
- Wetted widths from 45m 90m
- 5 travel speeds
- Sime Synkro effluent raingun
- Designed to suit flowrates from 5 ltr/sec 14 ltr/sec (18 m3 - 45 m3)
- NZ patent # 603925